The excess fat that grows under your arms can make you feel weird when you wear sleeveless shirts or dresses. Also, you can have problems with your bra, because it pitches into your skin.
We have 8 exercises that will help you get rid of the armpit fat in short time:
- Push-ups. Do two sets of 10 repetitions and after you become stronger, do three sets of 15-20 repetitions.
- Wall push-ups. Repeat until you get tired. You can also add 10 wall push-ups at the end of your workout routine.
- Bent-Over Rows. With your back parallel to the floor, bring the dumbbells to your torso and then extend your arms in front of you.
- Chest Press. As you lie flat on your back with the dumbbells at ear level, push until you bring the elbows together, and then pull them back.
- Dumbbell Flyes. You need to do two to three sets of 8-12 repetitions. You can add this exercise at the end of your workout. Don’t use heavy dumbbells.
- Shoulder Rotation Exercise. Be sure you touch your elbows at every rotation. Do 10 rotations in both directions.
- Upright Rows. Use a 6-15 pound weighted bar or dumbbells of same weight and lift it to shoulders-height as you bend your elbows. Slowly lower the bar back to the starting position.
- Lateral Plank Walk. From the plank position, move your leg and arm on one side slightly outward and then on the other side, bringing your feet together, in the starting position. Repeat in the other direction.